A small post just to update everyone on how I’m doing at ISB - it’s going great! I’m working with the current IB students in the Art Room and working on my portfolio for University at the same time! When I’m not in the art room, I’m temporarily helping out in the Library until they find a permanent assistant. So yes, when I’m not painting or whipping up creations, I’m either sticking down barcodes and spines or laminating books - joy! And the best part? Mrs. C managed to work things out with the Office about getting paid for coming in and helping out around school... And yes, I’m getting paid! I’ll update again about work when I get my first pay check!
Oh and before I forget! Charleen came by to school today to pay me a visit; yeah she loves me that much. Just kidding! She came by to school to collect her IB Diploma certificates and because she heard that I was working in school, she thought she’d drop by the library to see me as well, so sweet :) So here are our Photo Booth pictures from earlier on:





No comments:
Post a Comment