How trite; a David Archuleta tribute on the day of Andrew Isaac Ng Kok How’s Birthday...
Happy 19th Birthday Andrew!
Extracted from Facebook:
Allison Maria Carmen to Andrew Ng:
ANDREWWWWW!! Yes yes yes, I know I'm not in the top 10.. maybe not even top 50! HAHAHHA. Sorry lah, was tired last night and couldn't wait for midnight. ANYWAY!! That's one thing I'll definitely miss from you.. you and your list of people who greet you on your birthday :P BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
HAPPYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY ANDREWWWW!!!! big boy now! well you were big already last year.. now BIGGER lah :P HAHAHAHAH!!! omg, I'm so gonna miss youuuuu :(
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN! ♥
HAPPYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY ANDREWWWW!!!! big boy now! well you were big already last year.. now BIGGER lah :P HAHAHAHAH!!! omg, I'm so gonna miss youuuuu :(
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN! ♥
Andrew Ng to Allison Maria Carmen:
HAHAHA Thanks for the greeting Allison :P I'll tell your number anyways.. You're #100 :) haha Ohh well but its the thought that counts..Its just my thing for me to rmb coz i'll forever keep it :D AWWWW
It's good to know that I'm still in the top 100; and come on, #100 is a nice, rounded number :D Okay, that’s all you’re getting from me today Andrew because today’s entry will be a tribute to David Archuleta - well, just about his 2nd album due to hit the shelves on the 13th September 2010 (US only if I’m not mistaken).
Anyway, earlier on today I was browsing through YouTube, yes I was THAT bored and then I was watching some of David Archuleta's music videos until I cam across this video:
OMG he looks so skinny now! But still hot in my eyes; I couldn't stop gushing over this video! In case of some non-Archuleta fans out there, this song titled "Something Bout Love" is his first debut single on his second album also titled 'Something Bout Love'. ACK! I just love this video - only because he's not prancing around with another girl like his 'Crush' and 'A Little Too Not Over You' video.
I SO CANNOT WAIT FOR THE DAY TO FINALLY MEET HIM IN PERSON.
I HEART YOU DAVID ARCHULETA! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment