So I was gonna jump for joy when I did another background check on when David Archuleta's second album will be out (which at the back of my head remembered sites saying September 13, yesterday).
Turns out that there is no set date just yet; to quote two different sites:
Site 1:
"The new album which is led by single 'Something 'Bout Love' is going to come out in U.S. on September 14."
"Most of the songs on the album represent thoughts and experiences that I've personally gone through," he said. "I hope this album helps people understand more of where I'm coming from as an artist and as a person. It's about moving forward in life, making progress in accomplishing your goals and dreams while appreciating what life has given you." (Click here for full article)
Site 2:
"The 19-year-old musician will drop his new album on Tuesday, October 5th..." (Click here for full article)
So much for being an Archie-fan. Anyway, another mistake that you may have already picked up was that I thought his second album is called "Something 'Bout Love" due to a misleading photo that I've seen on the Official David Archuleta site:
Turns out that "Other Side of Down" is his album title and this is the art for his album cover, BUT, it hasn't been finalised whether this is the final art cover or not. SO I guess this means October 5th is the final date?


No comments:
Post a Comment