Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Sushi Anyone?

Before I go onto talking about the title of this blog, I’d just like to share with everyone that I FINALLY got my driver’s license (after having passed my exam almost a week ago)! I drove to school this morning, and shit... Even having passed my exam I’m still such a noob at driving on the road - is it because I’m driving a manual when I swore to have seen the last of it after my exam? Or because of my mother’s rants whenever I did a mistake on the road? Whatever reason, I want a Mazda 3 automatic! :)


Okay, now that that’s been settled and talked about, let’s talk about Sushi shall we? No, no, it’s not some random topic; it’s actually quite significant to me for the next month or so... Why do you ask? Well, earlier on this morning I showed Ms. J (my former IB Visual Arts teacher) the portfolio requirements for La Salle and she saw that one of the examples for a 3D work is packaging design. So she had me take on that challenge.
My current Facebook status reads:
Allison Maria Carmen‎: project for the month - design an innovative and green concept for take-away sushi... DT all over again -_-" many thanks to filling out my portfolio requirements.
Because of the lack of a digital camera (yes my sisters took it with them on their KK trip), I’ll have to postpone my primary research until they get back...

No comments:

Post a Comment