Saturday, 4 September 2010

Fettucine Frenzy


What a day it was today! I was practically no where near stepping into the house from 9 in the morning to 6 in the evening... And why do you ask? Well, my mom and I went out at 9 to pick up my sister Angela from her voice lessons at Expression and headed off to Soon Lee (a supermarket/department store) at the Abdul Razak branch? Well I don’t exactly know where the place is but I know it’s where the Utama Bowling Centre is... We headed there because of their crazy moving out sale. Signs that that 50% + 10% on handbags and 90% signs all around the British India section... Oh yeah, I bought my very first British India garment at 90% off! $91.00 to $9.10 can you believe it?! I’ll be wearing it tomorrow night to Andrew’s birthday/farewell gathering at his place so watch out for photos of it :)
After our little shopping spree to Soon Lee, my mom dropped Angela and I at the Mall while she went to pick my my other sister Alyssa from school and my cousin Jing from home.While my mom was out and about, I headed to the salon to get a new haircut... TAH-DAH! C’est Cleopatra!
After my haircut, Mom, Alyssa and Ate Jing arrived at the Mall and then we were off to have our lunch at Fratini’s; and yes they still have their 50% discount offer on all pastas and pizzas - YUM!
When our bellies were full, we then headed back to the salon for Mom’s haircut, but since we were running out of time, my Mom decided to let Angela have a haircut (running out of time because Angela had to be at the Church around 3PM for some practice). By the time we were done in the salon, it was time to head to church; so we dropped off Angela and then headed to Soon Lee - again! Well only because my Ate Jing is leaving to the Philippines in 2 days so since it’s a crazy moving out sale, she wanted to see if she could find anything else to bring back to the Philippines (gifts or ‘pasalubong’ as they say it in Tagalog, for her parents, siblings and her son). We spent about two hours in Soon Lee; it was like a MAD HOUSE! Like a hurricane had just struck; seriously, all the stuff were just scattered on the shelves and not even returned properly to their own places...
After two hours, it was time to pick up Angela from her practice. Once we picked her up, it was time to head home...
Dinner was funny though; Ate Jing was about to cook our meal when suddenly we had run out of cooking gas - what luck! So my Mom rushed out to Ayamku and bought fried chicken... Rice and fried chicken for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment