We had a quiet morning, washing the car and bathing the puppies; and a quiet afternoon too when my sisters headed off to Sunday classes. But the real joy and fun started at around 7PM:
It was Siti’s Open House today and man did I have fun catching up with the girls and guys. There were lots of food - well mostly sweets and chocolates; but I was full with just one order of Murtabak with egg and one order of kebab - simply delicious and filling! Oh and not forgetting the most delicious chocolate cake that I’ve EVER tasted! Simply divine; yes if I could marry food, I would, and like I always say “I love food too much to go on a diet.” Anyway, enough about food and gluttonising (is there even a word?)over it and let’s move onto what happened that night.
Aqilah was there already when I arrived with my mom and my sisters. So while we ate, I talked to Aqilah. The Cheryl and Sharon came, and then Sheng, Hazim and Ming. We, including Siti from time to time, hung out around the dining table watching the guys eat. Aqilah had to leave earlier than us, and so she did. When she left, I went all camera crazy capturing the guys scour down their meal just at the moment when they put something into their mouths. Yeah, I plan to be a paparazzi at one point in my life (as if!). I actually have this book titled “Never use white type on a black background, and 50 other Ridiculous Design Rules” and rule #13 is Never photograph people eating - I guess I’m not a design person after all! Anyway, I got a couple of good shots of the brothers (not by blood) on Siti’s Canon.
After a bit, it was time for me to say goodbye to the gang; and off I was to head home and get ready for work the next day...

No comments:
Post a Comment