Friday, 17 September 2010

Step Up 3

Before I actually begin about our outing to the Mall to watch Step Up 3, let me update you on my time as a temporary staff at ISB since I’m making an entry for today.
So as usual, woke up at 5:45AM to get ready for school. Had my shower and my breakfast and off we were (my sister and I) to school. My mom drove; I don’t think she wants me to drive after making her all tense that time I drove to school. LOL. So got to school and finally settled in the library. After a while, Mrs. C came into the library and had me do multiple jobs for her to get her Peace Day assembly organised. Of course, I needed help so I summoned Amirah from the School Office to help me with the tasks that Mrs. C had set for me. First, we were on stage at the Hall completing a Mandela image for the assembly and then back we went to Mrs. C’s office to work on a powerpoint presentation. It was funny in a way that when we were looking for facts and figures like “In France 25,000 women are raped per year” (this is a true fact by the way), and we needed 10; the conversation went something like this:
Ally: I need something on murder.
Amirah: I thought you already had murder?
Ally: No, I have rape, women being killed by their husbands, homicide...
Mrs. C: *starts laughing* what a very cheerful thing to say, “I have rape, murder, blah blah blah!”
LOL well something like that to imply that we’re just throwing out these things like a checklist in quite an optimistic way... Anyway, when the lunch bell struck, it was time for me to head off! Lunch date with Mom and Angela.
After lunch, my mom dropped me off at the Mall to meet up with my friends and watch Step Up 3! So first the girls had lunch at Secret Recipe (notice I said “the girls” because I already had lunch) and then off we were to watch the movie!
I sat next to Nur in the movies, and man, we have a thing for picking our the funny bits even if it’s not a comedy movie. We’d make so much noise whenever we saw Luke and Legacy shirtless and Cheryl (who was on the other side of Nur) would had us her bucket of popcorn to stuff down our throats so that we’d keep quiet. We’d swear at the freaking awesome dance moves and laugh at the impeccable Santiago Twins. This movie is the SHIZZ! I recommend the people of Brunei to DEFINITELY go to the cinemas and watch the movie - like seriously, the dancing and the music is worth paying for! I love it! I won’t mind watching it again... With Nur! HAHAHA!!


Jonathan 'Legacy' Perez was freaking awesome in the movie! Though he had a small role, his dance moves weren't small at all! For those of you who don't know him, he was in Season 6's So You Think You Can Dance and was eliminated on Week 7 of the show. His dance background is mainly breakdancing but of course on the show he has stretched his horizons to Broadway, Jazz, Waltz, etc. Hey, he didn't win SYTYCD, but look where he's at now? :)



Not forgetting the Santiago Twins; they were funny! Nur and I Loved them! :)



We're no 'Santiago Twins' but I guess we could pass up as the Cleopatra Twins? LOL. (Picture: Nur & I)


WATCH STEP UP 3 IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY! Watch the trailer below if you haven't already done so & click here for a full list of soundtracks from the movie. Oh goodness, now I feel like partying!


After the movie we all left to go home. Tomorrow is gonna be another day as we send Andrew and Nabilah off at the airport to the UK. Note to self: Don’t wear any makeup tomorrow... :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment