Sunday, 26 September 2010

Respect

I had one of those nights again; the ‘cry myself to sleep’ kind of night. I can’t remember when was the last time I had one of these, but I know I’ve had a few of them this year alone. Actually wait, just saying that reminded me when and why. All I can say that, last night was for the same reason...
I don’t really know how to voice this out without hurting anyone, but when I look back at what really happened, people are already hurting with or without this voice out. So this is why I am voicing out what I truly feel inside in hopes that I can either make things better or worse.
I admit, I am not a ‘confrontation’ type of person. I cannot confront someone face-to-face without pouring out my emotion; I’d end up crying in front of them and then the message I want to get across will just be drowned in my tears. I don’t get to say what I really want to say. This is why, I am better at writing out what I’m feeling than actually saying it out loud.
So what is all this drivel that I am talking about? You’ll soon find out. I won’t use names in this post, but I’m sure you’ve figured out by now that I am included in this circle. I didn’t want or ask to be in this circle, but whenever it comes down to this, either I’m dragged in or I drag myself into these sort of things. Believe it or not, I am what they call, ‘the witness’. But I’ve had enough of watching from the sidelines, it’s time for me to voice EVERYTHING out.

-----

Okay, I admit, I had this pre-typed on Word, only because I didn't want to leave things out, nor ramble on too much that I end up saying things that I didn't mean to say; and now, I feel like I don't have to courage to voice out just yet.

TIMING COUNTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment