Sunday, 19 September 2010

Adam's Open House


So I just got back from Adam’s Open House; lots of people were there. I wasn’t the only girl, but I was ‘almost’ the only girl from Adam’s batch. Hanah and Ann Lee came but only for a bit so I hung out with the guys who were busy playing Halo but yeah, Adam was a good host keeping me company :) The food was great too! It’s an inside joke, the whole “being the only girl at the party” thing. I can’t remember exactly 
Today was also Adib’s Open House actually, but I couldn’t make it because he lives so far now! I had no transport; but hey, were meeting up again before he heads back to the UK for his second year...
Tomorrow I be off to Siti’s Open House! I’m gonna wear a baju kurong for once :D

No comments:

Post a Comment