It’s what? 8:54AM and I had about only 2 hours of sleep. My mom and I sent Ate Jing to the airport around midnight and got home at about 30 minutes later. It wasn’t until 1 in the morning that I laid my head against my soft and cold pillow; but because of my soon-to-be-healed sickness, my cough kept me awake until about 2AM.
Unfortunately for me, I had to get up at 4 in the morning to get dressed (without a shower for now) to send my two sisters off at the airport. At the airport, I couldn’t stop yawning and rubbing my eyes; I was SO tired. I saw Nico at the airport too; it was great seeing my anak after so long! He was off with the batch to Pace Bene for their Confirmation Retreat; there were like 70 of them altogether - from Bandar, Kuala Belait (KB) and Seria. By 6:30ish AM, they all went through immigration and I get to go home!
When I got home, I fell asleep straight away in the living room - yes, I was too tired to even go upstairs to my room. But soon, I woke up; for some reason I couldn’t seem to fall asleep and so here I am writing this post. I’m gonna be getting ready to take my shower and head out from brunch with my mom. Maybe I’ll try and catch some shut-eye after we get back so bye-bye for now! It’s definitely going to be a quiet 5 days ahead. My sister’s will be back on Thursday evening between 8:30-9PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment