Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Chill time @ Siti's Place


So yes, as the title says so, today Siti held a so-called Open House just for us girls (only missing Aqilah from the event). We met up at her house around 3PM as we sat around the table and stuffed our faces into some baked macaroni and delightful desserts. The meal was filling, especially the cupcakes! We sat around and talked LOTS! Random stuff that I can’t even remember! I only remember being super hyper that time; the whole talking so fast kind of thing that made Nur go blur... Must be all that sugar from the cupcakes.


Referring to the picture above: who knew that we could express these many emotions for just mere cupcakes? red velevelevet!!! :P HAHAHAHA!!! *inside joke* don't hate us if you don't get it!

ANYWAY! I'll just let the pictures do the talking because really, what can I talk about for the 2 hours that we were together on this day? All I can say is that we've definitely missed each other dearly seeing as some of us (namely Val and Siti) haven't seen Nur in over 2 months!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment