Picture: Boracay, Philippines - not exactly Brunei, but I find this picture very peaceful
Yes, I’m back in the abode of peace once again. Well, I arrived late last night at about 11:30PM and the first thing my mom decided to blabber on about was my Interview with the Canadian High Comm. Yeah, we talked until about 1AM - tiring, but what to do? I’ve gotten over the whole fiasco already but obviously she’d want to bring it up.
Later on the day I headed to the Mall to meet up with Cheryl and her sister - well, it was supposed to be a last minute all-girl hang out, but only Cheryl and I were able to make it. We just chilled at the Mall; OH! We wanted to get a blizzard at Dairy Queen right, and then the lady tells us that they had no ice cream - seriously? A ice cream shop with no ice cream? -_- what a bummer, so we headed to McDonalds instead. I had apple pie *faints* Then we started this really lame game that we’d punch each other on the shoulder if we saw a Caucasian around. Well, we did this because during that time there were A LOT roaming around the Mall... Lame, I know, but Sharon and I were pretty good at getting Cheryl all the time - only because we plotted it together and walked behind Cheryl most of the time.
After that, went home and had a lazy night...
No comments:
Post a Comment