Well, yes the picture above may be TOTALLY inappropriate to the title of the post but please do let me explain in 3 simple words before you all pull on a face...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NABILAH!
Yeap! It’s my dear, darling’s birthday today! Love you babe! <3
Okay, now back to the serious part! My rescheduled driving test (if you haven’t read about how my first driving test went, look through my archives for the post titled “Mixed Emotions” and read the appropriate section that links to this post. Anyway, I had my second driving test today after having completely failed, but given a second chance to reschedule another test - yes, such a nice examiner that I got; but apparently according to my driving teacher, the examiner that I got was VERY strict. Anyway, I had the same examiner today, and when I met up with him again, he was like “How are you? Can you do the course today?” I replied by saying, “Yes. I’m confident that I can do it today,” and he gave me a smile. How can he be a strict examiner?! Anyway, so I did the slope in a jiff’, and after having completed that, I felt so good about myself! After completing the inside course, I went on the road and finally back inside to park the car. The examiner then looked at me and told me that I passed with a smile on this face. I thanked him loads for giving me a second chance, and asked him how many points did I lose. He replied by saying that on the inside course I got 10 demerit points, and on the road I got less than 15 - I guess he didn’t calculate yet how many points I lost on the road. But who cares right? I’m just so freaking HAPPY that I passed my driving test! Oh well, I can’t legally drive on the road yet since I will only get my driver’s licence probably on Monday...
No comments:
Post a Comment