As seen from the picture above, only 3 out of the 15 invited managed to make it to Nabilah’s birthday celebration! But oh well, Nabilah was happy anyway that she was still able to celebrate with a few friends...
So I arrived first since my mom and my sisters had to be at church before 6PM (which is the arranged meeting time at Capers). When Nabilah came, I gave her the present I bought for her and asked her to open it. She did and she told me her newly found obsession with mugs - spot on I said to myself and told her that she’d really LOVE this mug because of its unique trait. So I told her that I had to demonstrate how the mug is used. So I asked the waiter for a glass of hot water and Nabilah was all excited as if I was going to perform some kind of magic trick. I faced the mug towards her and poured the water in and she was amazed by the change in colour of the picture on the mug as well as the appearance of the wordings just under the little cupcakes. I was glad that she really liked my gift; and it was so sweet of her to get me a gift too from Singapore - cornflake tidbits! I heart you booby (my nickname for her because of our trademark hug called “the boob press”).
Anyway, after a while Cheryl and Sharon came just in time as we were to start the buffet. A piece of advice, DO NOT go to Capers for their buffet - it sucked so bad! 4 types of pasta and what a lousy refill system they had... I only managed to eat 2 out of the 4 and I didn’t even like one of them! Well, we wanted to order from their menu but because we touched the buffet, we had to pay $14.80 for such a lousy meal -_- oh well, first time experience so we can’t really do anything about it! So we talked and talked up to the point we were reviving the cartoons that we barely see on Cartoon Network such as Popeye, Little Lulu Show, Johnny Bravo, etc. Yes, I know, what freaks right? Whatever! HAHA! Anyway, when 8PM neared, we got up and went to the counter to pay our bill; I have no idea why but for some reason we were given a free gift from Capers, which were lights? Bil and I thought they were candy of some sort; I wanted to pick one up and eat it until I realised they were something like Christmas lights shaped like roses. So Bil and I ran out of the restaurant and left Cheryl and Sharon to shove it at each other on who would carry the box of lights out, LOL! After that, we all headed back home one-by-one.
No comments:
Post a Comment