Monday, 2 August 2010

Pourquoi c’est déjà aout?

You know what? I’m hating the fact that Microsoft for Mac does not have the symbols for the French language, hence the missing accent circonflex (or as my fellow french classmates call it, the Chinaman hat) above the ‘u’ in aout. The déjà doesn’t count as it was autocorrected by the software. Anyway, I guess it looks like it’s gonna be a bit difficult for me to do French essays on this Mac, damn. Anyway! Enough about French; yes it’s already August and I’m so freaking excited yet sad to leave Brunei. It has been my home for nearly 19 years and saying goodbye is definitely going to be hard to do. Goodbye to family and friends - something I’m not looking forward to; the hugging, the tears, the goodbyes...
Today is also Annabelle’s 7th Birthday! Well, she’s in Thailand right now so no celebration going on around here. Aside from that, on the 23rd is my sister Angela’s 16th birthday (which I won’t be here for since I’ll most probably be in Alberta by then). So we decided to celebrate a bit earlier by having brunch out and then a photo-shoot later in the afternoon. My mom does it... Well I won’t say every year because she doesn’t do it every year, but yeah, she does have her seldom moments when she wants to splurge on photographs :) Anyway, that’s about all the adventures I’ve had on the first day of August. More updates to come on the 3rd since I’ve got another photo-shoot with friends and a dinner at Secret Recipe with the gang - EXCITED :D


No comments:

Post a Comment