Well yes, after the whole fiasco that I had with trying to obtain my study permit to Canada, I decided to make use of my holiday by heading back to ISB lending my knowledge to the IB Visual Arts Class. I also thought that this would give me a great opportunity to work on my portfolio for my application La Salle and at the same time I get to help out Ms. J with her IB (and maybe IGCSE) Art class since I got such an awesome grade for Art! Ms. J told me that I actually got a 7 for my investigation work and a 6 for my studio which sucked because it brought my overall grade down to a 6.
For those of you out there who have NO CLUE at all about what IB is all about, well, tune in! Or not, I’m too lazy to write it all out so just Goggle “International Baccalaureate” (OMG I actually spelt Baccalaureate without needing the spell check! How awesome am I?) and you’ll get how the grading system works and how gruelling the program can be...
Work was good... You’ll probably be hearing more about work when I get my first pay check (or that is, if we do even get paid)!
No comments:
Post a Comment