So yes, today I asked my mom if we could go out to buy Nabilah a present for her birthday since she’s going to celebrate her birthday tonight. So we headed out early morning to the Mall for me to shop for her present, and well, for my mom and my sisters to roam around and... Shop?
Okay, so I bought Nabilah a mug - don’t cringe just yet! It’s unique type of “birthday” mug okay? I’ll explain to you how it works... The pattern on the opposite side of the handle on the mug is coloured brown, but when you pour hot water into the mug, the brown colour changes into different colours that shape out cupcakes and reveal the words “Happy Birthday to You!” Awesome right? Well it doesn’t really sound all that awesome here, but if you see it for yourself, you’d be wide-eyed like me! If only I had a before and after picture, but I just thought that it wouldn’t be right to take a picture of a gift that’s not mine! Maybe if you want to see it for yourself, you can ask Nabilah to show it to you or got to Xplorer at the Mall and ask for it :)
Anyway, after shopping for Nabilah’s present, we decided to go on our own little shopping spree - the mom, the sisters and myself. As you can see from the display picture above, we each bought new sneaks at 8th Avenue - buy 2 free 1 promotion. We then headed across the road to Kanojyo’s, a store that sells all Japanese products from household items to beauty products and many more! My mom’s a member at the place and so she received a text message from them advertising their 1-week promotion sale - which is 50% off on ALL products. Even an item that costs $2.00 is discounted at 50%... After that, I bought myself some boxer shorts! *wide eyes* Don’t judge me! They’re very comfortable to wear around the house - with underwear underneath of course!
When I got home, gave Freedo a bath while my other sister Angela gave Speedo a bath. I webcamed with Freedo and played with the brothers out in the garage before getting ready for Nabilah’s Sunkgai Buffet outing later:
Freedo & I

No comments:
Post a Comment