HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR SWEET LITTLE SISTER ANGELA
Well, today is her REAL birthday, but the photo that’s displayed above was actually taken on the 21st of August - we had a pre-celebration after we attended the sunset Mass. Well, we headed to Fratini’s because of their 50% off promotion on all pastas and pizzas. To our surprise, the promotion is actually only until 7pm daily (until the end of Ramadhan) and we were there at around 8pm? Yeah sucks, but what to do? We only figured that out when we asked for the bill and it was still at full price... We had the JUMBO pizza and the famous Linguine Fratini *delicious!*
On the REAL day (which is today, 23rd August), we headed to the Buffalo Steakhouse where the old Sugarbun used to be in Gadong. Well, there was a Sungkai Buffet special, so we went for that and MAN; food everywhere...
There were like what? About 20 different types of food... And don’t get me started on the chicken - 5 types of dishes! Fried chicken, grilled chicken, BBQ chicken, sweet and sour chicken and chicken curry, I mean, how much chicken do they need in a buffet?! I was seriously so full that night; it was like I walked into the restaurant happy and single then suddenly I come out pregnant - food rape! HAHAHA! Yes, IB has definitely messed with my brain! So ignore the lame, dirty jokes that I reveal throughout my posts - that’s just me being ME!
*BURP!* and the picture below is part of the dessert table... :O
No comments:
Post a Comment