Monday, 9 August 2010

Family Outing pt. 2


So seeing that today would be my last Sunday that I’d ever spend in Brunei, I requested that we have a Dim Sum buffet at Nonya Restaurant; only $9.90 per head! Shucks, I’m definitely going to miss the cheap dim sum when I get to Canada! Notice how I said ‘cheap’ because I know that there’ll definitely be dim sum around Chinatown, but it won’t be cheap and I know it! Had dim sum in Canada before and we spent $90CAD for just a few platters!
After a filling dim sum brunch, we headed over to the Mall. I bought a lot of beauty products such as make up from Body Shop and tools such as tweezers, nail cutter, etc. from Paloma for me to bring to Alberta when I’m off for University. After shopping for my stuff, and doing a bit of window shopping, we headed down to the supermarket and saw this:


What a freakishly HUGE red snapper! Yeah, the guy in the photo is a friend of ours who works at the supermarket - hence why he was excited to be in the picture.
Drifting on, after the Mall we sent Angela and Alyssa off to their Sunday Religious Classes. While my mom was talking to one of their teachers, I went off to see Ate Jen and Manuel (since I saw them moping around) and notify them that I was leaving to Canada soon. It was great seeing Ate Jen again after a VERY long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment