Friday, 29 October 2010

Work Update

Okay! So I just thought that I just have to blog about the past day and today - SO HILARIOUS. Who would've thought having a college who's my age, with the same sense of humour would be so fun?! Who am I talking about? That's right, it's Hazim, the new temporary Library Assistant :P I still need a sickening nickname for him though since I gave one to Sheng who has to live with it every time he sees me at school. Oh yeah, his nickname is: "Murse" - male nurse; and I bet he's going to shoot me or something for revealing it in my blog HAHA!

ANYWAY! Yesterday, Hazim and I got pretty bored - nothing much to do so we pulled up the newspaper and worked together on completing the crossword puzzle. Not very successful I might add (up until today as well). It was funny because of the words we stumbled across, and the funny reactions Ming gave us when we asked him if he knew what one of them were. The clue was "Tech call help", 4 letter word beginning with U since the other word across was uranium (radioactive element with 7 letters); and the second letter was A from another word with the clue, zodiac, 3 letters. When we told that to Ming, he was like "WHAT?" with a crazy-ass expression that Hazim and I couldn't stop laughing to even though we were in the library - it was just too hilarious! Then we came up with this word "Upal" and said that it sounded like some Indian name... Come to think of it, I think Upal would be such a sickening nickname for Ming... BWAHAHAHAHAA!! What do you think Zim? Shall we? :P Ming even went on the computer and looked up tech call help... And he came up with Coffee Lounge; what the heck? LOL it was seriously so funny!

Then I asked Zim if the zodiac one was right, and he said: "Yeah! Rat is the only animal in the zodiac that has 3 letters! Oh no wait!!! There's Pig, Cat... crap, DOG!" He then took an eraser and rubbed out his previous entry. So Ilooked up "Zodiac" on my macbook and it said that the zodiac were the astrological signs... So Leo was the only word that could fit in... But we still couldn't figure out tech call help, and Ming was out of the library already...

So TODAY, when Ming came into the library, we asked him what tech call help was again and we told him the changes. He immediately said "User" - we didn't know if that was right but we wrote it down anyway! LOL. And that was basically all that we did on the crossword... for today! We had other words down too but I'll say we completed about 20% of the crossword puzzle. Very productive! LOL.

Basically today, when we were both free, we watched videos on youtube of Sam the F-bomb and the Cute Jollibee mascot. HIL-A-RI-OUS! And I got him to watch a few episodes of the Annoying Orange hahaha!!

Anyway, that's all the work update I have for now. Tomorrow is International Day at ISB. I'm not going though because I am too lazy to dress up and help around... SHUSH! :P - at least I'm telling the truth okay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment