I guess all of you are wondering what my previous post was all about... Well, I'm sorry to say that I can't really post details as delicate as that on my blog. There are powerful eyes watching my blog that can kill... I mean physically kill a human being - that's how drastic and sensitive the reason behind my previous post. But if you're my friend, and I've told you about it (as in not exactly what the previous post was all about, but what the 'issue' is), then you'll know what it's all about.
Wow what a way to start of my post for today this early in the morning. So on a lighter note:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUR!
And on an even lighter note, yesterday I went out with my Dad to NBT to look for a new car. Too ad I can't have my Mazda 3 in green so I guess I'll just have to settle with second best:
I also looked at the Camry and Prius, but oh my goodness, I got dizzy just looking at the prices.. 55 for the Camry and 58 for the Prius while my Vios is only 21 inclusive of the sport rims...
OH and David Archuleta's "The Other Side of Down" was out in the US on the 5th - I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON ONE ASAP :D

No comments:
Post a Comment