Monday, 25 October 2010

Marc & Rovilson

Okay, a random post! But I just had to make a post when I saw this picture:


Yeap! It's Marc Nelson and Rovilson Fernandez from The Amazing Race Asia Season 2.

I was on Facebook browsing through Amazing Race photos and I came across this photo. Oh my God, Marc and Rovilson look adorably sexy in this picture. So sad that they only finished 3rd! I mean with the record they had... How could they! Look:

Most legs won in a career (8 legs).
Most legs won in a season (8 legs). 
Most consecutive legs won (7 legs).
Most consecutive legs in the same position (1st place).
Highest average placing team (1.42).
First team to finish in the Top 3 of every leg of the season.


Now who wouldn't be upset that they only placed 3rd? Oh well... I think the prizes that they won for coming in 1st place for all those legs would probably be worth the prize money for the winner of the race.

I'm currently watching Season 4 of the Amazing Race Asia!
Go Team Richard & Richard!

OH, and I'm also watching TARA Season 16(?) is it? I can't remember what season it's on. Anyway, I don't have any favourite teams from there, but I like the Chinese Father and Son team. Kevin is adorable!

Signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment