Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Monday blues

So I'm going to make this short but sweet. It's the first day back after midterm break. I'm feeling dead but having fun watching the Year 13s hand in their Final Extended Essays in.

This just cracked me up so badly:

Guy: "Dude, my EE's due in 10 minutes and I haven't written my abstract!"

*4 minutes to the bell*

Girl: "Are you still writing it?!"

Guy: "Just finishing."

Man how good it feels to not be in their shoes... And the guy I referred to at the beginning still hasn't printed out his EE :S and everyone's assembling into the library now to submit their essays.

Okay, different set of people:

Girl: *to the librarian* "Can I borrow a pen?"

Mr. Holmes: "It's a Monday morning, where's your pen?"

Girl: "It's in my bag."


-----


Mr. Miller: "It's interesting to see who's away on the day when the EE's are due in."


-----


Mr. Miller: "Lots of last minute printing I see over there. Dear oh dear oh dear!"

Okay, time to stop obsessing over their misery and time to sign off!

No comments:

Post a Comment