Monday, 11 October 2010

10.10.10

It’s 10.10.10! Well honestly it’s nothing special to me; this day in particular that is. It’s just another normal Sunday for my mom, sisters and myself. Woke up early (and I mean early like 7:30AM early) to wash the car and give the puppies a bath. Since my cousin went back to the Philippines, the housework has been divided between all of us. I cook dinner every night and wash the car every Sunday morning.
Soon we’ll be heading out to have lunch at the New Golden Leaf Restaurant and then maybe head to the Mall or something (yes, it is a Sunday daily routine) to kill time before sending off my sisters to Sunday class. While they’re there, I might as well soak up in front of the TV and have a 10.10.10 movie marathon that’s on Disney Channel.
So yes, while waiting to head out for brunch (I actually typed ‘Brunei’ for some reason when I was typing brunch - and I nearly did it again!). Yes, I’m a totally random person. Anyway, before I went all ‘what-the-heck was she talking about’ I was going to say... WAIT HOLD THAT THOUGHT! I’m going to be completely random again; a couple of men just parked nearby and did something with the fire hydrant and now water is shooting out of it, LOL. I know, I probably wasted about a minute of your life right here, and trust me, I’ve wasted that minute of my life as well for something completely pointless. Oh and now the men are leaving... wtf? So random. And I’ll have you know that I was actually gone for about 30 seconds. Yes, I went into the kitchen and had a mug of milo and now I’m back and wasting your time again. What a very productive day huh? :)
Anyway, down to business; I wanted to do some updates... But I’m feeling lazy so I’ll end here! Sorry if I made you read all that drivel above and kept you waiting for what I actually wanted to say :P

No comments:

Post a Comment