Take a look at the photos below:
The stuff that you see on the floor was neatly arranged on my bedside drawers and the frame that you see on the floor was supposed to be hanging under the frame of my cotillion group...
Yes, apparently a burglar dared to come into our house in broad daylight and make a total mess of my room - I have no idea what the person was trying to find. After work, my mom picked me up and we came home for a while and killed time while waiting for my sister to finish school. Then we headed out, had lunch at Jollibee, got home and viola! My room looked like THAT! Nothing was missing though, so I have no idea what they really wanted...
By the way... all that I said above WASN’T true. I can already see Nur’s reaction: “Oh my God! I actually BELIEVED that!” And you know what? I’m beginning to think that I mention Nur’s name too many times on my blog... Anyway! Change of subject! I don’t want to talk about her *ouch* HAHA! Yeah, it wasn’t a burglar, it was a pesky little squirrel trying to find it’s way out. It climbed all over my shelves towards the window to jump out. The retarded thing was that my windows were closed...
Signing off! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment