Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Beauty Workshop

I just got back from a Beauty Workshop that I attended at Bodyshop Kuilap branch. I learned a lot about skincare, most of which I've never really done as part of a daily routine and now I can feel the softness of my face. Flawless! Maybe...


Me in a seaweed mask; it probably wasn't a great idea posting this picture of me up (blackmail purposes, I mean, I can see it in NUR's eyes already :P)...


After the skincare workshop, we moved on to the makeup workshop. We learnt how to put on a basic day look. I mean, I'm not really a makeup person, but hey, I'd rather do my own makeup for certain occasions rather than letting saloons do it for me (charged to experience, they apply TOO much makeup in my opinion).


My classmates and I




Me - but I redid my eyeliner when I got home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment