Thursday, 4 November 2010

Suicide? Pt. 2

So yes, I couldn't find any articles on the commotion that happened yesterday but I found this on Facebook that was uploaded by Haji Wan Wan (I don't know the person, I just saw a friend of mine who was tagged in the photo). Couldn't understand the comments for they were in Malay so I may be wrong about the whole "suicide" story... Only because when I was browsing through the comments I saw the word "stunt" so just note that it's only MY interpretation and may not actually BE the REAL story:



The picture looks so surreal! Like almost ghostly-like! AND SHE ACTUALLY JUMPED?! Like I said, I have no idea if it was a suicide attempt. Her hair didn't even look like it was flying so it could've been a mannequin for some movie scene...


LOL NOOBS. It's obviously fake. If you look closely, the edge of the roof looks like it's been rubbed out and come on; she's falling down right? How could she be so straight? He hair and her baju kurong aren't even flying upwards! 

Anyway. When I do find a write up about this event and get the real story behind it.. I will update here. For now, TTFN!

PS: Please also note that the use of this image was not copyright intended. It is solely for the use of aiding my previous post, and this post...


ACTUALLY!!! HOLD YOUR HORSES!! I just saw this on the Borneo Bulletin Online. There is no write up yet for is says "News will be online after 2pm" and it's only 1:47pm. So wait for it!! The headline says though:


Girl saved from alleged suicide bid

No comments:

Post a Comment