SO! There's this thing on blogger where I can see, not specifically who, but where in the world my blog has been opened and viewed... Now I gotta ask myself:
WHO'S viewing my blog all the way in Denmark?
I gots 7 page views from there alone today.
Anyway, TTFN. I'm going to head off and watch TARA. GO KEVIN & MICHAEL :D
OH! And before I go, this afternoon around 5PM-ish we were heading over to Tasek Lama to go jogging. When we approached the Ministry of Youth, Culture and Sports, there were a load of cars parked on the road looking up to the building. It had me wondering, what were all the people looking up at? It's not like there was a concert going on in the place; so I turned round to see what the commotion was about and there on the roof top of the building I saw... A PERSON! Shit I said to myself. The person was right on the edge and the first thought that came to my mind was "suicide" Apparently passers-by had nothing productive to do and so they parked their cars on the freaking road causing a grid-lock just to watch this person either be saved or jump off the building and die. Well I don't know the whole story - as in whether or not it WAS suicide attempt.. But nevertheless I shall go and buy the newspaper tomorrow... It's bound to end up as front page news. All I heard (from my sister who read on someone else's Facebook status) that the person was a girl and that she was saved...
OH! And before I go, this afternoon around 5PM-ish we were heading over to Tasek Lama to go jogging. When we approached the Ministry of Youth, Culture and Sports, there were a load of cars parked on the road looking up to the building. It had me wondering, what were all the people looking up at? It's not like there was a concert going on in the place; so I turned round to see what the commotion was about and there on the roof top of the building I saw... A PERSON! Shit I said to myself. The person was right on the edge and the first thought that came to my mind was "suicide" Apparently passers-by had nothing productive to do and so they parked their cars on the freaking road causing a grid-lock just to watch this person either be saved or jump off the building and die. Well I don't know the whole story - as in whether or not it WAS suicide attempt.. But nevertheless I shall go and buy the newspaper tomorrow... It's bound to end up as front page news. All I heard (from my sister who read on someone else's Facebook status) that the person was a girl and that she was saved...
No comments:
Post a Comment