Hey everyone! So as the title speaks, last night I celebrated my 19th birthday (advance) - my real birthday, as you can see on the widget above is actually in 2 more days. *Sigh* I'm getting old and I can't seem to stop reminiscing about my debut last year. It was such a blast! But anyway! I gotta stop living in the past and start accepting the fact that I am no longer 18 (soon)!
Anyway! I celebrated with family and friends last night at the Mangrove Paradise Resort just down at Jalan Kota Batu along the Brunei River. The ambiance was perfect! Good thing it didn't rain that heavily! We had the VIP room anyway so we didn't have to worry about insects and getting wet (if it had rained last night that is). I invited about 20+ people, but really exactly 20 came; Sheng being the only guy from the 'friends' category that came :P
SO we kicked of by taking pictures while waiting for others to come and when everyone turned up, we had our buffet dinner. While eating our dinner and chatting about, my mom showed my debut video from last year - the best birthday I'd ever had. After eating, they sang the 'Happy Birthday' song, and then my cake came out. Blew my cake, cut the cake, served the cake and then ate the cake! Basically after that, people started heading home. Yes, it was only a simple dinner, get-together kind of thing; nothing grand like last year :)
Here's a photo to summarise the guests and the fun we had last night:
and here's a link to more photos that have been uploaded on facebook :)
No comments:
Post a Comment