Tuesday, 2 November 2010

C'est Novembre!

WOW! Time sure flies by quickly; it's now November and 8 days until I'm 19! I'm getting older and older by the minute :( So how should I begin to write this post? With another work update? Heck yeah! LOL.

So yes, I kick started my first day of November by waking up at 5:45AM - the usual to get ready, have breakfast and fly off to school/work. Got to school with Hazim already there. I opened the library and there we were inside getting the library up and ready for students to use. This included: turning on the lights, air-conditioners, computers, printer, etc.

After that, I headed to the Art room for 4 periods to help Ms. J out with the IB class. While I was helping her out, I was skyping with Andrew - well, more or like using skype chat and the skype call to communicate. Because I was in class, I couldn't put the volume up and talk out loud to him, so we used the video facility to see each other and the chat to communicate.

After 4 periods of art, it was time for me to head back to the library where jobs were waiting for me - barcoding and spine-ing books and prospectuses. I got Hazim to help me, but he was a bit scared - scared because he messed up the first book that he did. But then after a while he got the hang of it and was super excited about his marvellous works. LOL. He got tired and bored though so he went back to cataloguing books (which I personally think that is more tiring than what I'm doing :P)...

When 11:45AM struck, I headed home! YAY!!

Okay basically that was all for today's work; I've been working on a new project of mine for my portfolio. I'm going to use lyrics from different songs to construct an art piece so in the mean time (that's if you're up for it), try and guess the title of the song and who sang it (in order)!


Yeah, I could use a dream or a genie or a wish to go back to a place much simpler than this. ‘Cause after all the partyin’ and smashin’ and crashin’ and all the glitz and the glam and the fashion…
…I’m on my knees while I’m beggin’, ‘cause I don’t wanna lose you. I got my arms so spread, I hope that my heart gets fed…
…I own the light and I don’t need no help. Gotta be the feeling that scarface player, stunin go wild can’t handle this plan; life of the club arrogant like yeah!...
…No escaping when I start, once I’m in I own your heart, there’s no way to ring the alarm; so hold on until it’s over! Oh! Do you know what you got into? Can you handle what I’m ‘bout to do? ‘Cause it’s about to get rough for you; I’m here for your entertainment!...
…Dead star shine, light up the sky; I’m all out of breath, my walls are closing in. Days go by, give me a sign, come back to the end, the shepherd of the damned. I can feel you falling away, no longer the lost, no longer the same and I can see you starting to break. I’ll keep you alive if you show me the way, forever and ever the scars will remain. I’m falling apart, leave me here forever in the dark…
…I’m so obsessed. My heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chest. I believe in you, like a virgin, you’re Madonna, and I’m always gonna wanna blow your mind. Hey soul sister, ain’t that mister mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain’t fair, you know. Hey soul sister, I don’t wanna miss a single thing you do, tonight…
…I promise that you’ll never be alone. This house will always be your home and our hearts will always beat as one. As long as I can breathe I swear, I promise that I will never let you down. Be strong for you, I’ll always be around. Look into my eyes you’ll see that we were meant to be together oh! This love of ours was sent from up above. Together I know that we could touch the sky, nothing ever felt so right, girl…
…If I had you, that would be the only thing I’d ever need. Yeah if I had you, then money fame and fortune never could compete. If I had you, life would be a party it’d be ecstasy. Yeah if I had you…
…I wouldn’t know how to say how good it feels seeing you today. I see you’ve got your smile back, like you say, you’re right on track. But you may never know why once bitten twice is shy; if I’m proud perhaps I should explain, I couldn’t bear to lose you again…
…I can’t tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like and right now there’s a steel knife in my windpipe. I can’t breathe but I still fight while I can fight, as long as the wrong feels right it’s like I’m in flight…
…I’m so sick of living for other people, took meeting you to realize I don’t wanna lose ya, I wanna keep ya. Put your little hand in mine and look into my eyes, baby eyes. Oh, you make me wanna listen to music again. Yeah, you make me wanna listen to music again…
…And I don’t know how I can do without, I just need you now. Another shot of whiskey, can’t stop looking at the door wishing you’d come sweeping in the way you did before. And I wonder if I ever crossed your mind; for me it happens all the time. It’s a quarter after one, I’m a little drunk and I need you now. Said I wouldn’t call, but I’ve lost all control and I need you now…
…It’s so much nonsense, it’s on my conscience, I’m thinking “maybe I should get it out” and I don’t wanna sound redundant but I was wondering, if there was something that you wanna know. But never mind that, we should let it go ‘cause we don’t wanna be a TV episode; and all the bad thoughts, just let ‘em go, go, go…
…Girl I’m thinking of you, and I don’t know what to do. Let me see into your mind, only you can decide. Do you see in me a change? Got me whispering your name. What is there in your heart? Tell me right from the start, I love you, and I’m thinking about you; got me singing, my, my, my, my, please be mine…
…Every night it’s all the same, you’re frozen by the phone, you wait, something’s changed. You blame yourself everyday, you do it again every night. There’s something ‘bout love that breaks your heart, whoa oh oh oh, it sets you free. There’s something ‘bout love that tears you up, whoa oh oh oh, you still believe…
…You make me feel like I’m living a teenage dream; the way you turn me on. I can’t sleep; let’s run away and don’t ever look back, don’t ever look back. My heart stops, when you look at me. Just one touch, now baby I believe this is real, so take a chance and don’t ever look back, don’t ever look back…
…These are hardest times; love’s so hard to find. Blessed is the man who has a woman at his side. This for you I write, never do me wrong; if you’re ever missing me, just listen to this song…
…Baby you know that maybe it’s time for miracles ‘cause I ain’t giving up on love. You know that maybe it’s time for miracles ‘cause I ain’t giving up on love, no I ain’t giving up on us. I just want to be with you ‘cause living is so hard to do when all I know is trapped inside your eyes…
…There might have been a time when I would give myself away oooh once upon a time I didn’t give a damn, but now, here we are so whataya want from me? Whataya want from me?...
…Waiting for your call, I’m sick, call I’m angry, call I’m desperate for your voice. I’m listening to the song we used to sing in the car, do you remember, butterfly, early summer? It’s playing on repeat, just like when we would meet, like when we would meet. I was born to tell you I love you.

OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment