Allison Maria Carmen
is just about two hours away from being another year older... but not another year taller :(18 hours ago
Yeap, there's my facebook status right there! And if that wasn't clear enough as well as the title; YES I AM A YEAR OLDER TODAY! But definitely not another year taller boo hoo! I think I've reached my peak: 5'1" how... SHORT huhu! I wanna be at least 5'5" (nothing taller than 5'6" since that's how tall David Archuleta is, since I last heard that is :P)
Thanks to all of those who have greeted me by text, by phone call, by facebook and personally. I must add though that technology seems to be the best way to greet someone on their birthday LOL! Stats below:
- 1 phone call (Daddy from Indonesia)
- 1 facebook message (Kuya JR from Philippines)
- 2 text messages (Andrew from UK and Angela my sister from under the same roof LOL)
- 2 birthday cards (1 shared between Cheryl, Nur, Siti & Val and another shared between Mom, Angela & Alyssa)
- 6 birthday gifts
- Nailpolish from Nur
- Bracelet & earrings from Mrs. Soriano & family
- Necklace & earrings from Melanie Nambiar
- Charles & Keith wallet from Ninang Nanette & Ate Charissa
- FISHEYE 2 from Cheryl, Siti & Val
- Purple sling bag from Papa, Auntie Tiew & Annabelle
- 7 personal greets (Mom, Angela, Alyssa, Hazim, Sheng, Mr. & Mrs. Soriano)
- 64 fcebook wallposts... AND STILL COUNTING!!!
(stats as of 4:45PM Brunei time)
Thank you very much to all of those who have greeted me on this very special day of mine! Love you all! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment