What a fatiguing Friday it was yesterday for my mom, my sisters and myself. It was indeed a jam-packed afternoon for all of us, but before I continue rambling on about the chaos for the day I would like to say:
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY HAZIM
Sorry for the unattractive photo LOL :P
Anyway! Now that's done and announced, my day started off by going to work as usual. Crazy shit happened when the office sounded like they were blaming me for robbing them - WTF?! Long story short, Mr. Baird had me sell calendars in the mornings. Then *office staff who shall remain unknown* gave me float money of $100 ($10 x 10) incase I needed change. When that was done, I handed everything back in; from the calendars, to the envelopes, to the float money. Then today I got a call from the office asking me to return the float money. I told them that I had returned it to the lady at the shop. She asked the lady and the lady said she never got anything from me - at this point I was like WTF because her voice sounded like she was accusing me of robbery. I'm not that dumb okay? Why would I steal the $100 when I know that YOU know you gave it to me - I'd be the prime suspect if that ever happened! Jeez. Then the lady who called said she'll go and have a look for it and moments later I got another call saying that they found it - without even expressing the least bit of apology for their accusation. What b's man... And the worst thing ever about this school? They don't pay you on time... Imagine, it's like what, the 26th of November already? And I haven't gotten my pay for October - so freaking slow. Their quick to blame when money goes missing or sending out reminders to parents to pay for their child's schools fees yet they don't have the efficiency to pay their helpers...
Anyway, when I cooled down from that f'ed up incident, laminated books with Ms. Melinda and Hazim. After that it was time for me to head off to help out with the art class. I was so glad when the 11:45AM bell rung - which meant HOME TIME :D So yeah, after school we had lunch at Golden Leaf and relaxed a bit at home before heading out again at 2:30PM.
When 2:30PM came around, it was time for us to begin the longest afternoon ever; first up at 3:00PM was Alyssa's Piano Recital at Expression Music. While waiting for the first batch to finish up their recital, I saw Javier with his Mom. They were picking up his cousin from Expression. We got to talk for a while about random things, but then he had to go soon, and so did I. I'll let the pictures speak for itself in this part of the post:
Jason Leong playing 'Just The Way You Are' by Bruno Mars
Alyssa playing her three exam pieces for the recital
Alyssa and her Piano teacher; Teacher Jasper
Finally at 7PM, the Censorship Board arrived and assessed the dancers based on their costumes and stuff - you know, if they were too revealing then they won't be allowed to perform later on tonight... By 8PM, they left and had approved the concert 'Censorship-free.' But the night wasn't over, dress rehearsals still continued on until 10PM. Here's a few pictures to show how dress rehearsal was like (of course I won't put up all the pictures; you'll just have to wait for tomorrow's post for that!):
Lining up for the Censorship Board
One of the kittens! *So cute*
Fairies!
2:30-10:30PM t'was indeed exhausting...
Out!




No comments:
Post a Comment