Thursday, 20 January 2011

Premier of American Idol S10 - New Jersey Auditions!

Okay so about a few hours ago, I just realised that today is the premier of American Idol Season 10 - how could I forget such an occasion? Maybe it's the lack of me being 'in' school and getting the chance to talk about it with my friends. Each year (well for the past 3 years) we get hyped up for the premier and would constantly text each other while watching the show, picking out our favourites from the audition and following them throughout the whole season until the finals (that's if our favourite guy/girl - it's mostly guy by the way - makes it all the way through). So I watched the premier, and 2 only really stood out to me: Caleb Hawley and Robbie Rosen. Watch Caleb below and Robbie on the next post above!

(I couldn't find a video with just Caleb's audition, so you can watch him after Rachel Zevita's audition!)

No comments:

Post a Comment