Saturday, 22 January 2011

AI S10 - New Orleans Auditions!


I watched the New Orleans audition today and no one in particular stood out except for Jacee Badeaux. He's not really a favourite but AH! I love his voice. People out there who are referring him to Justin Bieber *barfs in mouth for saying his name* ARE WRONG! He's definitely better that Bieber. Badeaux's got soul that Bieber ain't got!

Original text and video from rickey.org:


Jacee Badeaux auditions with Sitting on the Dock By the Bay on American Idol 10
Jacee is from Lafayette, LA, age 15 and is a Student.
Is he the next Justin Bieber? I think so! Jacee for the win! Go Fat Plus-size Bieber!
Double Bieber All The Way!

Paris Tassin is one to watch out for too! I got so emotional when J.Lo cried during her audition; singing to Idol's own Carrie Underwood's Temporary Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment