Hello everyone! I just thought I'd do a post today on American Idol (going down memory lane) as this is what the start of 2011 is all about! The beginning of a search for the next American Idol! I won't lie to you but I've only been watching American Idol (fully, as in straight from the auditions to the finale) back in Season 4 when Carrie Underwood took the crown. I watched a bit of Season 3, but it was uber delayed when they showed it here in Brunei. Like it'd already be over in America and they'll still be airing Top 10 or something like that here in Brunei.
Also, another thing to mention is that none of MY favourites ever won, except for Taylor Hicks. I know, you're probably thinking "Taylor Hicks? He doesn't seem like someone Ally would appreciate." HAHA, looks-wise that is. I have this tendency to go for the cute/handsome contestant... WITH A VOICE! ;D
Anyway, from Season 4 onwards, here were MY IDOLS:
Season 4: Bo Bice (runner up to winner Carrie Underwood)
Season 5: Taylor Hicks (WINNER!)
Season 6: Blake Lewis (runner up to winner Jordin Sparks)
Season 7: David Archuleta (runner up to winner David Cook)
Season 8: Adam Lambert (runner up to winner Kris Allen)
This was an upsetting finale. I was SO convinced that Adam had it in the bag. He was AMAZING from the very start; auditions, I knew he was the winner.
Season 9: Tim Urban (placed 6th; winner Lee DeWyze)
I know right? For the past 5 seasons I have been so close to having my Idol win, but Tim had to ruin the streak. Just kidding Tim :)
Extra: Pat Ford (audition round)
He auditioned in Season 9 but didn't make it through. His singing was definitely terrible, but very entertaining which is why until now, I CANNOT simply forget about him when Idol is talked about! Womanizer, Woman-womanizer, OH!
Let's hope that MY IDOL (when I select one) will win this year! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment