Monday, 19 July 2010

Singapore 2010



So my plane just landed in about an hour ago; yes the mighty Ally G is back from her 2-week vacation to Singapore and to be honest, I have never felt so beat in my entire life! Must be the late nights and early mornings I had during my time in Singapore. For my first few days it was practically busy helping my Dad get his visit visa to Canada and a hint of shopping. He bought me a Macbook Pro and the new LG Lollipop phone. I also had the time to do my medical examination for my study permit to Canada, and after my Dad left for Indonesia, I got my hair done and shopped like crazy! On the first weekend, my cousin and I had our little getaway to Universal Studios. The second week was pretty slow for I stayed home most of the days and just played computer games. But by the second weekend, the pace changed up again as my cousin and I had our second getaway to Sentosa to watch ‘Songs of the Sea’ after which we headed to the National Museum with my uncle, aunt and other cousin to watch the Satellite Show. I met up with friends, Arthur & Christina as well over the weekend at ION Orchard (seriously, the Paris of Asia I tell you). And here I am now on my computer sharing my vacation in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment