So today was the very first day of my continuing driving lessons since three weeks ago; and I must add that I am SUCH a noob. I think I pissed my teacher off lots, why? Sat in the car and drove about a few metres to the stop light and BOOM! Stalled the car twice and she made that ‘tsk tsk tsk’ sound in a really annoyed way. What can I say? That was like my 7th out of 10 lessons and my car still stalls *big sigh* I guess she was in a bad mood as well for two reasons: one, her brother-in-law passed away yesterday (I was supposed to have lesson then but because of this incident it was postponed to today) and two, the student before me was probably driving her mad as I watched from the waiting area outside the canteen. Hitting the poles in parallel parking, stalling, etc. Oh well. I completely forgot how to parallel park, so my teacher kind of gave me the annoyed vibe while in the car. Today we did slopes too... For the first time. Damn. It was scary; not the balancing part but controlling my speed once I got over the slope and heading downhill. Hopefully next lesson will be a little bit better :S
Thursday, 29 July 2010
Driving
So today was the very first day of my continuing driving lessons since three weeks ago; and I must add that I am SUCH a noob. I think I pissed my teacher off lots, why? Sat in the car and drove about a few metres to the stop light and BOOM! Stalled the car twice and she made that ‘tsk tsk tsk’ sound in a really annoyed way. What can I say? That was like my 7th out of 10 lessons and my car still stalls *big sigh* I guess she was in a bad mood as well for two reasons: one, her brother-in-law passed away yesterday (I was supposed to have lesson then but because of this incident it was postponed to today) and two, the student before me was probably driving her mad as I watched from the waiting area outside the canteen. Hitting the poles in parallel parking, stalling, etc. Oh well. I completely forgot how to parallel park, so my teacher kind of gave me the annoyed vibe while in the car. Today we did slopes too... For the first time. Damn. It was scary; not the balancing part but controlling my speed once I got over the slope and heading downhill. Hopefully next lesson will be a little bit better :S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment