So this afternoon we had a so-called family outing - what can I say? I gotta be up and excited about hanging out with my family since I’ll be soon (hopefully) off for University. So we left the house at about 4PM to pick up my sister from school. Then we headed off to the Mall. In a nutshell, I called the cinema yesterday to book tickets to watch the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice, and the guy told me that we had row M which was 5 rows from the screen. Then when we got to the Mall, my sister and I went to pick up our tickets. To my surprise, the tickets had been cancelled and WAY more expensive than I’d imagine. After having to call three guys to help sort out the ticket problem, one of the guy’s realised that the ticket was booked for yesterday; weekend ticket = more expensive, cancelled because it was for yesterday -_-” so okay, they booked us for the 5:30PM show TODAY, and wahey lucky us we got row C tickets which were way back from the screen. So after solving the ticket problem, we walked around the Mall to kill time. Soon, it was time for the movie; my sister and I managed to finish a bucket of popcorn during the trailers and commercials before the movie started. After the movie, we wanted to have dinner at Fratini’s but it was raining. So instead we had dinner at KFC inside the Mall and then after that, we headed home.
Overall, the movie was nice; not something I’d watch over and over again though to be honest, but I LOVED the effects, especially when Dave made music with... those electrical things. Sorry, I’m not a Physics 101 person. I’ve only appreciated it because I saw something similar (excluding the visible electrical waves) during my recent trip to Singapore at the Singapore National Museum. They used six oversized satellite dished to capture the sounds of the stars in outer-space and made music with them. Okay, back to the film, my sister thinks that Nicholas Cage should comb his hair more often in this film while my other sister couldn’t stop laughing throughout the film. All in all, it’s a great family film :D

No comments:
Post a Comment