Monday, 13 June 2011

Redirected

Hello all, sorry for the lack of posts.

Uni is taking over my life, but now it's the winter break and I'm semi-free. I say semi-free only because I've got a few days to myself at home, while the rest of the month-long I'll be out and about Sydney mostly with Valerie and a few other friends from my degree and from Church.

Anyway, getting down to the point, I am finding it very difficult to actually recall, sit and write about my life like I used to do during that awesome 9-month break after IB. So what I decided to do is shift from an essay-like blog, and switch to a sweet, short and simple photoblog. And I realised that the best place to share my short thoughts, photos and designs would be Facebook. I kid, Facebook's not that great for people who don't actually have the social network in their system (WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?) :P

But yes, I have decided that blogger is not the place for a photo blog, so I have shifted to Tumblr. I think visually posting my life, my designs, my photography, sayings, Bible verses, etc. would be best and more sophisticated looking if I did it on Tumblr. So from now on, please find me on Tumblr and follow me there :)



Why visually represent my life you say? I'm a Designer. It's as simple as that.

- peace, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment